Friday, July 01, 2005

BarBri: 1; Me: 0

So today was our first practice MBE and I gotta say, I really hope I have some other talent that just hasn't been discovered yet. I'm hoping that SNL will somehow hear about me now cuz law clearly is not my thing. Maybe it's time to get my crime-solving band, Adverse Possession, back together for a reunion. Look for us during our Prima Facie Fantasy Tour. Of course, we'd have to actually learn more than 3 songs. It's pretty bad that we only know three songs... but what makes it even worse is that the band only exists in my head... and three songs is all my imagination can afford us.

If the middle hour of the second half of today's MBE (which by the way, I'm convinced stands for Most Bitterly Exit) was in Portugese, any reflection I could offer on it would be as thorough as my present reflection is. I think at one point, I was certain that the answer to an evidence question involved a fresh collection re-impressed hearsay exception. And I was frustrated that that wasn't in any of the choices.

Maybe if I spend more time blogging my confidence in this test will improve...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerk said...

Dear Readers,

Please ignore the crazy ranting lady.

But give her props because the idea of a giant gorilla chasing a giant banana thru a barbri classrrom was her idea.

Jay

6:53 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Can I join your band? I think I need a new career choice after the practice MBE too.

I sing a little and can play a mean tambourine.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home