Saturday, June 25, 2005

Oh, Lord, How Thou Doth Shower Me In Hilarity!!

If ever I've been convinced that there's a God, it's this weekend, when Billy Graham will be hosting his final revival... and the Gay Pride Parade will be just around the corner. So this weekend is the time to come to NYC, where you can wake up! and come out!

I get a semi at the thought of some lost Christian family in Penn Station asking me if I know where the revival is. "Of course," I'd enthusiastically reply. "Just hop on the 1 or the 9 downtown to Christopher Street, and when you get off the train, just follow the crowd. You can't miss it. Have fun!"

There truly is no better hilarity than hilarity had at another's expense.

2 Comments:

Blogger GG said...

That's totally bitchin'

2:49 PM  
Blogger Suebob said...

This post made me laugh harder than anything all day.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home